What do we do differently to others?
- Personal consultation by a superbly trained and experienced team on site (sales consultant, planner, site manager)
- Tailored, individual architecture – every house is a one-off
- Assistance with finding a building plot, land sale services
- Assistance with applying for utility supplies (gas, electricity, water, etc.)
- Complete building application with all the required calculations and documents (e.g. thermal insulation certificate)
- Enhanced construction documentation for the building and housing technology
- Compliance with deadlines due to optimised internal processes
- One central contact and extensive support from the contract for work and services to the end of the warranty period
- Transparent documentation of all the client’s requests and processes during the construction phase with check list
- Client centre with extensive showroom
- Own construction company
- Modern presentation lounge with client cinema
- Certified trade companies and partners
- Extensive documentation for your house including operating instructions for your safety
Innovation & trends
Trend no. 1 – tailor-made living
- Personal consultation and design of your house project, every house is a one-off
- Presentation experience in our client cinemas
- Virtual tour of your house during the planning phase
- Solid masonry construction with numerous options for your house’s design
- More than just a house – a home
Trend no. 2 – energy efficiency
- More than 20 years' experience in building practice
- Energy Award 2013
- Own Elbe-Haus® energy management
- With minor modifications to the building shell – hassle-free KfW 55
- Assistance with applying for subsidies (€100,000 and repayment bonus)
Am Heidenbaumberg 1
Phone: 0049 (0)3869 / 76 01 - 0
Elbe-Haus® West GmbH
Client Centre Cologne
Clevischer Ring 121 C
Phone: 0049 (0)221 / 669994-60
Client Centre Berlin
Landsberger Straße 262
Phone: 0049 (0)30 / 2091479-0
Client Centre Hamburg
Phone: 0049 (0)40 / 5480 7997
Elbe-Haus® stands for tailor-made solid masonry construction and personal consultation throughout the whole of Germany. Using our location finder you can find the right Elbe-Haus® partner in your area.
Quality + innovation
Greater security for your home. We guarantee that.
We focus on the quality of our services and your security. Our principles not only guarantee our company’s service but also its claim. They are an integral part of our corporate philosophy.
Elbe-Haus® GmbH data privacy notice
The legal basis of data privacy are documented in the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and the German Telemedia Act (TMG).
Energy efficiency and comfort go hand in hand
“We don’t just build to save energy”. What is of crucial importance is that the comfort, functionality and energy efficiency are in harmony. According to a current survey by the Velux Group, people spend 90% of their free time on average in their own home. Which is why joy, feel-good living, health, social interaction, light, air and comfort are all the more important.
M1 energy-plus house
A totally normal family home made out of white Ytong blocks that produces more energy than it consumes and is at the same time not much more expensive than a conventional new build. That’s the vision of Dieter Stricker, authorised signatory at Elbe-Haus®. He set up a project group with several construction partners and built a prototype near Berlin: the M1 house. It has been lived in since December 2012, it should result in a house that is ready to go into production within two years.
Choose your bonus
We want to thank you
For every recommendation of a future Elbe-Haus® client you can select the reward you want from various high-quality recommendation packages.
You can find out here how this works and which rewards await you.
How did it all actually start?
Anyone who wants to build a solid, tailor-made architect-designed house today ends up at Elbe-Haus®. Future clients who we support as a reliable partner in turning their dream into their own home search and find us through trade fairs, property sites and not least through recommendations. A recommendation rate of more than 50 percent not only makes us proud but is above all for us a vote of confidence from our clients. But how did it all actually start – back then, 20 years ago?